Es ist: 22.02.2020, 20:55 Hallo, Gast! (AnmeldenRegistrieren)

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
S Robert Lester, LB Horace Miller,
Verfasser Nachricht
jinshuiqian0713 Offline
Board Member

Beitrag #1
S Robert Lester, LB Horace Miller,
CALGARY -- Hes in his 17th season in the NHL, but this was new territory for Jarome Iginla. The 36-year-old tried to anticipate Tuesdays reception at the Scotiabank Saddledome when his new team - the Boston Bruins - take on the Calgary Flames. You can watch the game live in the second half of the NHL on TSNs doubleheader at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt immediately following the first game between the Montreal Canadiens and Los Angeles Kings. A Flame for the first 16 seasons of his NHL career and team captain for nine until his trade March 27, Iginla expected to have more trouble than usual getting to sleep on the eve of his first game in Calgary wearing enemy colours. "Im trying to prepare myself," Iginla said Monday in the unfamiliar confines of the visitors dressing room. "I dont plan on being extremely emotional, but I dont know. Im really want to try and take it as it comes. It will be different. I guess I dont rule it out." That the right-winger is already with his second team -- the Boston Bruins -- puts some distance on the deal that sent Iginla to the Pittsburgh Penguins for a first-round draft pick and two college forwards to the Flames. Iginla played 13 regular season games and 15 post-season games for Pittsburgh. He then signed as a free agent with the Boston Bruins, a team he turned down in favour of the Penguins the night he was dealt. There will likely be more appreciation than animosity expressed towards Iginla on Tuesday. Hes Calgarys all-time leading scorer with 525 goals and 570 assists in 1,219 games. Iginla was the NHLs leading goalscorer twice as a Flame. He captained the team to the Stanley Cup final in 2004 when they lost in seven games to Tampa Bay. But Flames faced a fourth straight season out of the playoffs when Iginla was asked by general manager Jay Feaster to waive his no-trade clause. Iginla did so and supplied a list of preferred destinations. Not unlike the sentiment when defenceman Ray Bourque left the Bruins after 21 seasons to pursue a Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche, there was a sense that Iginla couldnt be faulted for wanting to join a team that could win him a Cup before his career ended. "I dont think there was a lot of hard feeling as far as I know," Iginla said. "I had great experiences. I loved playing here. Im going to enjoy playing here tomorrow and being back in the Saddledome. "Hopefully its a warm reception and I know it will be special for myself. I imagine its going to be a little bit different at the start, but it will be cool." The Bruins could be Iginlas vehicle to that elusive Cup. Boston tops the Eastern Conference at 20-8-2. The Flames are second-last in the West at 11-14-4. Iginla has six goals, including a pair of game-winners, and 11 assists in 30 games for Boston. His last game at the Saddledome was March 24, when he scored the winner for Calgary in a 3-2 win over St. Louis. Iginla was kept out of the game against the Avalanche three nights later while trade talks were in full force. He said the following morning at his farewell press conference "I would have known it was the last one." If Flames fans decide to acknowledge Iginla warmly Tuesday, the rebuilding Flames wont begrudge him that moment. "Its going to be pretty different and weird obviously seeing him in a different uniform," said Mark Giordano, Iginlas successor as captain. "A lot of us played with him for a long time, but Im sure once the game gets going, hes a competitive guy and were all competitive so it will be a hard-fought game. Obviously its a big night for Iggy and Im sure hell get a warm reception here. "Theres going to be a good buzz in the building. Hes obviously meant so much to this city and team that its going to be pretty special for him to come back and player here, but we need those two points." Wholesale Custom Astros Shirts . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Jose Altuve Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom...436y.html. The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. Enoli Paredes Jersey .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Brad Peacock Jersey .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end.Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - The following is a list of inactive players for tonights game. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS AT DETROIT LIONS, 1:00 PM (ET) Tampa Bay - None Detroit - None NEW YORK JETS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Jets - TE Jace Amaro, G Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, WR Walter Powell, QB Matt Simms, CB Josh Thomas, DL Muhammad Wilkerson Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, DE Scott Crichton, FB Zach Line, CB Jabari Price, LB Brandon Watts, OT JMarcus Webb, G David Yankey ST. LOUIS RAMS AT WASHINGTON REDSKINS, 1:00 PM (ET) St. Louis - TE Alex Bayer, DE Alex Carrington, TE Justice Cunningham, S Lamarcus Joyner, CB Marcus Roberson, G Brandon Washington, DE Ethan Westbrooks Washington - QB Kirk Cousins, DE Kedric Golston, WR DeSean Jackson, G Josh LeRibeus, S Brandon Meriweather, OT Tyler Polumbus, LB Keenan Robinson PITTSBURGH STEELERS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Pittsburgh - WR/RB Dri Archer, WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, OT Marcus Gilbert, LB James Harrison, QB Landry Jones, CB B.W. Webb Cincinnati - LB Vontaze Burfict, LB Chris Carter, OT Tanner Hawkinson, DE Margus Hunt, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, WR Dane Sanzenbacher, WR James Wright HOUSTON TEXANS AT JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - None Jacksonville - DE Andre Branch, LB A.J. Edds, LB Khairi Fortt, CB Jeremy Harris, RB Storm Johnson, OG Tyler Shatley, WR Tommy Streeter INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT CLEVELAND BROWNS, 1:00 PM (ET) Indianapolis - CB Vontae Davis, NT Zach Kerr, G Lance Louis, OT Andrew McDonald, OT Xavier Nixon, LB Andy Studebaker, G Hugh Thornton Cleveland - TE Gary Barnidge, LB Karlos Dansby, DB Tashaun Gipson, DB Robert Nelson, OT Vinston Painter, WR Rodney Smith, RB Glenn Winston BALTIMORE RAVENS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - None Miami - CB Cortland Finnegan, LB Jonathan Freeny, G Nate Garner, RB LaMichael James, LB Chris McCain, CB Jamar Taylor, OT Billy Turner CAROLINA PANTHERS AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, 1:00 PM (ET) Carolina - CB James Dockery, OT David Foucault, S Robert Lester, LB Horace Miller, DT Micanor Regis, G Amini Silatolu, RB DeAngelo Williams New Orleans - None NEW YORK GIANTS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Giants - None Tennessee - None KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS, 4:05 PM (ET) Kansas City - None Arizona - None BUFFALO BILLS AT DENVER BRONCOS, 4:05 PM (ET) Buffalo - None Denver - None SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT OAKLAND RAIDERS, 4:25 PM (ET) San Francisco - None Oakland - None SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, 4:25 PM (ET) Seattle - None Philadelphia - None NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS, 8:30 PM (ET) New England - None San Diego - None ' ' '
20.01.2020 10:38
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste